Parent Teacher Association (PTA) Candy Fundraising
A chocolate bar fundraiser with World’s Finest® Chocolate is a successful way to raise money for your Parent Teacher Association! Everyone loves chocolate, making it a popular option for fundraisers of all sizes. With the right selection and some creativity your PTA fundraiser will be a great way for kids to bond and parents to get involved.
There are many World’s Finest® Chocolate fundraiser options available. You can even choose your own flavors and create your own variety pack. Below are suggestions your elementary school can choose and tips on how to score high with your fundraiser.
Many other fundraising candy and chocolate are also available.
Tips for Implementing a Successful Parent Teacher Association (PTA) Candy Fundraiser:
- Stand out by adding a personal touch with chocolate bars wrapped in your school’s picture, colors, or mascot logo.
- Know your audience: students should not be buying candy without their parent’s permission; have the elementary school kids target sales towards their parents, neighbors and other adults who are most likely to purchase the chocolate.
- Be sure to tell your elementary school fundraising customers about World’s Finest® Chocolate’s superior premium candy products. Having a school candy fundraiser with superior products at a low price will help drive customer sales and increase team profits.
- Set your booth up at other events in your community (such as sporting, band, or religious events); this will attract individuals who are involved in the community and are likely to support your children and their school.
- Involve the students: allow your students to do the simple math of adding profits and subtracting costs. However, a teacher or adult should lead the elementary school fundraiser and be responsible for handling money, buying inventory and assessing the results.
- Provide incentives: encourage students by recognizing and rewarding those students performing well. Also, pairing students together will likely increase sales and also teach students valuable lessons about teamwork and communication.
Don’t flunk this year’s PTA fundraiser. If you follow the above tips, stay creative, and have fun your candy fundraiser will earn an A+!