Field Hockey Team Candy Fundraising Ideas
When your field hockey team is playing a match, you want to concentrate on the game. How to pay for new uniforms, shoes, other equipment, and team travel should be the last thing on your mind. World’s Finest® Chocolate fundraising is here to help you raise the money your field hockey team needs to help bring home a win.
World’s Finest® Chocolate promotes high quality products that are easy to sell and are a great value for your supporters. Additionally, there are a variety of products and many World’s Finest® Chocolate candy fundraiser options available; you can even mix and match flavors with our create your own variety packs. Below are suggestions your field hockey team can choose and tips on how to score successful fundraiser.
Many other fundraising candy and chocolate are also available.
Tips for Implementing a Successful Field Hockey Team Candy Fundraiser:
- Set a field hockey candy fundraiser profit goal. Continually check candy sales to ensure your team is on track.
- Stand out by adding a personal touch with chocolate bars wrapped in your team’s logo and colors.
- Wear your field hockey uniforms to the fundraiser when selling.
- If you set up your booth in front of a store or retail establishment, such as a grocery store, be sure to ask for permission ahead of time.
- Sell the chocolate bars at the concession stand where your team plays.
- Have fun! Get all team members and parents involved to create a stronger sense of sportsmanship.
If you follow the above tips, stay creative, and have fun your field hockey team candy fundraiser will surely be a success!