Elementary School Candy Fundraising Ideas
A chocolate bar fundraiser with World’s Finest® Chocolate is a successful way to raise money for your elementary school!
Everyone loves chocolate, making it a popular option for school fundraisers of all sizes. With the right selection and some creativity your elementary school fundraiser will be a great way for kids to have fun and raise money for their school.
There are many World’s Finest® Chocolate fundraiser options available. You can even choose your own flavors and create your own variety pack. Below are suggestions your elementary school can choose and tips on how to score high with your fundraiser.
Many other fundraising candy and chocolate are also available.
Tips for Implementing a Elementary School Candy Fundraiser:
- Stand out by adding a personal touch with chocolate bars wrapped in your school’s picture, colors, or mascot logo.
- Know your audience: students should not be selling candy without their parent’s permission. Elementary school kids should target sales towards their parents, neighbors and other adults they know who are most likely to purchase the chocolate.
- Set your booth up at other events in your community (such as sporting, band, or religious events); this will attract individuals who are involved in the community and are likely to support your children and their school.
- Involve the students: allow your students to do the simple math of adding profits and subtracting costs. This will help your kids learn the value of a dollar.
- Provide incentives: encourage students by recognizing and rewarding those students performing well. Also, pairing students together will likely increase sales and also teach students valuable lessons about teamwork and communication.
Don’t flunk this year’s elementary school fundraiser. If you follow the above tips, stay creative, and have fun your candy fundraiser will earn an A+!